Rasbihari International School’s aim is to expose its’ students to all facets of life, impart conceptual education that shapes and forms their thinking and makes them productive, sensitive, international minded citizens for their societies/the society.
Founded in 1994 and managed by Shriman KisanlalJi Sarda Pratishthan, Rasbihari International School operates with a pure philanthropic objective. Global Best Practices are brought to the students at a cost congruent with India only because of pure intent and integrity that Rasbihari International School possesses.
Spread across 5 acres, the facilities are constantly being upgraded against the Best Functional Bench Marks from across the globe. The overarching thought is to provide all that is possible but within an affordable cost.
Some of the practices that make Rasbihari distinctive from other schools in Nashik and make it comparable to global best practices are:
- 25 students to a class room leading to a teacher student ratio of 1:14. There is one teacher for every 14 students
- Computers in every classroom and not just in the IT lab
- Global teacher training for teachers on an ongoing basis
- Extra-curricular activities and co-curricular activities as a part of time table for every child. Every child gets exposed to arts, music, craft, drama, sports, public speaking, etc.
- Formal focus on character building and behavior of students
- More than ___ events and completions across sports, drama, music, …….to provide opportunity for every child to build esteem, practice and compete
- The only school in Nashik with IB accreditation for the PYP program
- One of the lowest cost IB PYP schools in the world!!